Easton Press is a world-leader in the design and development of fine leather-bound books.
For over three decades, They have been serving the needs of collectors to acquire luxurious volumes of lasting meaning, beauty and importance. They take great pride and pleasure in presenting collectors and enthusiasts with a wide variety of heirloom editions, made to exacting standards and meant to be cherished for generations of readers.
Features of this Easton Press:
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the hubbed spine.
- Printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome moiré endpages
- Satin-ribbon page marker
- Gilded page ends.
Easton Press Series:
- 100 Greatest Books Ever Written
- Great Books of The 20th Century
- Collector's Library of Famous Editions
- Masterpieces of Science Fiction
- American History
- Signed First Editions of Science Fiction
- Library of Military History
- Books That Changed The World
- Masterpieces of American Literature
- Signed First Editions
- Signed Modern Classics
- Library of Presidents
- Masterpieces of Fantasy
- The Harvard Classics
- Nautical Library
- Great Lives